LANDING PAGES WITH VIDEO CONVERT
MORE ON AVERAGE THAN WITHOUT.
Any experienced internet marketer or SEO expert will easily vouch for the raw power of video content to help someone rank their site, generate leads, or even boost conversions. Ever since YouTube was introduced to the world wide web it has done nothing but grow at an exponential rate. It has expanded and grown so fast that is now the world’s second largest search engine surpassing Yahoo, Bing, and just behind its parent Google. With this being said, it is easy to see how YouTube and other visual platforms present so many wonderful opportunities for people to grow their practices and businesses.
Moving forward, in pursuit of ranking your website to gain traffic, it is necessary to have a Video Marketing experts. Who are they? These are the people who are specialized in creating, editing and putting all the information needed into a short and captivating video. Digital marketing is not an easy job since it requires laser focus and the right timing. Uploading a raw video will not give you your desired outcome. When you use video to capture online users, the exact ingredients should be carefully added or else; it is just another video that is being uploaded online and will get lost with the other hundred of millions.
Why Is It Important To Create a Video For Your Laser Practice?
In constructing a video, you are not only giving information about the products and services that your company offers, but you are allowing the user to form an opinion on whether your business is credible too. A raw video needs to have a lot of sculpting to appear authentic, trustworthy, and realistic to the viewers. Furthermore, it should have an intriguing title that makes everyone click through to play the video in the first place.
Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- The title should be direct, clear and enticing. If promoting a product, the title of the video should be straightforward and lucid. It should be shortened as well with the use of right keywords. In creating a keyword, Video marketing specialists tag it with inviting words to get the user’s attention.
- Show value to your customers. In creating a video, you should not only promote your business but focus on valuing your customers. By providing relevant information, and proposing a concrete resolution, the viewer will feel highly regarded in a professional manner. In this way, these passive online users will become your loyal customers.
Video clips for a particular procedure.
- Uploading a video about a particular treatment, or any products will help your client to feel at ease. Let’s say you offer skin enhancement procedures; the uploaded video should somehow educate the customer about the step by step process in the entire procedure, and answer common specific questions. Many users rely on uploaded videos that show how a particular treatment is done before they opt in and convert.
- Upload it to your website. The video should be hosted on your domain. You can use different types of social media to share the video, but every time an online user clicks the video it should direct them to your website. Video marketers are using this strategy so that people who wanted to view more of the procedures can do so while on your site. It generates traffic, and there is a high probability that you convert this viewer to a customer.
- Design an interactive video. Some of the videos that you do should be two-sided, meaning you let the audience participate in a form of surveys and quizzes. You may want to sound that you are talking to the viewers. Providing an answer or giving them the next step will make them eager to watch more of your videos.
- Organize the video sitemap. By producing a video sitemap for Google, you are making sure that the video will be listed accordingly. The video sitemap allows Google to classify the uploaded video depending on the provided title, topic and considered the audience. In this way, you are sure that the video will be viewed by the people who are looking for certain products or services that the company offers.
- Carefully plan a promotional video. In creating a promotional video, the content should be simple, direct to the point and be inviting. You may want to consider the video player capacity too; if it should be in HD or just the standard resolution. In this way, anyone will have easy access to the video without waiting for the video to load.
- Create a catchy and relevant title. Most of the viewer’s click a particular video because of its title. Impressing a person in seconds to make him click the video is not that difficult. Making sure that the title directly points out and clearly state the content of the video will gain more views.
- Engage viewers to share the video. By uploading the video to different social networking sites, you are allowing all the viewers to share it to their social sites too. Sharing videos will increase the traffic to your website.
Nowadays, information is being disseminated mainly through videos. Most people rely on online videos that are being uploaded online in case they missed the news and TV shows. Even for students, online videos is important because they can view certain tutorial to help them get through algebra and other academic subjects. Furthermore, online videos are essential when it comes to promoting certain products and services for different types of businesses.
Why Video SEO Is Lucrative
The use of social networking sites is important in marketing particular company’s goods and services. On the other hand, with the use of Video SEO, the traffic on the website doubles in no time. According to a psychologist, with the use of videos or any moving pictures and graphics, the information provided will stick to viewer’s long term memory. Dr. Lynell Bunmark, an education consultant, emphasized that when certain ideas are associated with images and sounds, the information will travel to the brain through the eyes and ears faster, then processed directly in the long term memory. There is a study conducted to compare the information retention coming from videos and written materials. After three days, the participants retained only 20% of information from the printed materials and for participants who have had the videos retained almost 65% of the information.
Most of the entrepreneurs see online videos as a high window to attract all types of consumers. Uploading a video of any products or services shows transparency to the company, and for the user to check out what the company has to offer. Most people are busy, and always on the go, but if they can inquire about the newest products for skincare with the use of their smartphones, it will be easier for them. In addition to this, with the utilization of the social media, uploaded videos can be shared by everyone who tried the products or the services.
How to Improve Your Video SEO
The primary goal of any video marketing is to gain more traffic to the website. On the other hand, the real question is how would you make the consumer click on that video? Nowadays, almost all ideas, information, and news are being uploaded online. In other words, there is a lot of competition when it comes to getting more traffic, and catching consumer to click on your video is harder than ever. However, there are many strategies on how to increase your website’s visibility with the use of the Video SEO. Here are some of the great tips on how to improve your videos uploaded online.
- Create a YouTube account. YouTube is one of the best ways to share videos about your company’s products and services. According to the data, there are 1,300,000,000 YouTube users around the world, and there are approximately 5 billion videos that are being played every day. Aside from watching entertainment videos, most of the consumer are relying on YouTube videos whenever they want to search for particular products or services that can avail through online transaction.
- Utilizing a relevant keyword. Keyword search is essential in getting your website visible on the Google search results. The Google keyword planner will allow you to optimize the title that invites the consumer to click and view the videos.
- Create a link. In providing a link to your other promotional videos, viewers will be able to see more of your company’s products or services. Linking your videos to the other uploaded videos allow each user to know more about the company, thus creates traffic to the website.
- Meta tags are still essential. Though Meta tag is a bit conventional approach, you can still use this to improve the websites ranking. The information will enable your website to be classified according to the details put in the Meta Tag.